SL 30: REST vs SOAP vs RPC vs GraphQL vs CQRS
Learn about different web protocols for services REST vs SOAP vs RPC s GraphQL vs CQRS.
- SL 20: PUT vs POST vs PATCH https://nodeuniversity.simplecast.fm/3e4c1086
- SL 19: Implementing CRUD in REST API with POST, GET, PUT and DELETE https://nodeuniversity.simplecast.fm/45d8e586
- SL 24 GraphQL vs REST API or Why GraphQL Will Kill REST API https://nodeuniversity.simplecast.fm/6679beb6
- SL 25: GraphQL API in Node https://nodeuniversity.simplecast.fm/b7f43adb
About the Channel
Node University and its creator Azat Mardan tells you about advantages of using Node.js and why its such an absolutely, positively, amazingly awesome technology.
Who is Azat? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Well, he is the founder of Node University and...
- ⌨ Azat is in Top 1000 GitHub contributors list where Azat is number 239 right next to Paul Irish, Addy Osmani, Todd Motto and other famous developers: https://gist.github.com/paulmillr/2657075.
- 🎤 Azat spoke at 20+ conferences world-wide: http://azat.co.
- 🏢 Azat taught engineers at companies such as Starbucks, Cisco, Walmart, Intuit, Capital One, Macy’s, OnDeck, HubSpot, Fox Studios, Northwestern Mutual, Salesforce, DocuSign,, Microsoft, VMWare and other big companies.
- 🎓 Azat has free and paid courses on Node University: https://node.university
- 👨💻 Azat wrote 200+ blog posts on Webapplog: https://webapplog.com
If you want to learn Node 🚀 and liked Node University Short Lectures 🎧, then subscribe to watch on YouTube and Node University and to listen on iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play: 👉https://nodeuniversity.simplecast.fm and https://node.university. 👈